Sacred Kombucha is a fermented tea that is known to be originally from China according to records that date back tas far as 221 B.C. It was named "The Remedy for Immortality".
How To Drink Your Tonic (Kombucha Tea)
It is best to drink the tonic first thing in the morning or on an empty stomach
to get the benefits of the antibiotic properties.
Best results have come from mixing half a cup of Kombucha tonic with a half a
cup of fresh squeezed orange juice. It is a great breakfast drink and tastes
really good this way. For children who don’t like the tea’s taste, apple juice
masks the flavor very well.
You can drink it also, just as it is or add a little lemon juice.
It is great afternoon “pick-me-up” or as a sports drink when you are thirsty.
A little bit can be taken after meals to aid digestion or 20 minutes before meals
to aid in weight loss.
Start out with only 1-2 oz. for the first few days and gradually increase to a
minimum of 4oz. each morning and then if desired increase slowly.
Kombucha Has Been Reported To:
- Stimulate the entire glandular system and production of hormones
- Establish a healthful pH balance in the body
- Help the body eliminate wastes and toxins more easily by making them water soluble
- Increase blood circulation
- Regulate the heart rhythm
- Lower hypertension and anxiety
- Relieve digestive disturbances and stomach disorders
- Cure diabetes by stabilizing blood sugar levels
- Relieve and eliminate allergies
- Soften a hardened liver and regenerate it
- Fight free radicals and protect against radiation because of the antioxidant qualities
- Stimulate regeneration of the cellular walls
- Help multiple sclerosis/atherosclerosis
- Promote flexibility and loosen stiff joints
- Help and eliminate stones in the kidneys, urine and gallbladder
- Eliminate uric acid and cholesterol by making them water-soluble
- Eliminate constipation problems
- Relieve tiredness, fatigue and nervousness
- Inhibit the Herpes virus from manifesting blisters or cold sores (used internally only)
- Remove warts and dysplastic moles
- Cure chronic fatigue syndrome related to Epstein-Barr virus and
Interested in learning more?